Make It Now: Journal Jump Start
1. Select 12 photos, one for each month of the year. Then select journaling and date brushes to create guidelines for your text.
2. Add at least five topics (journaling starters) you would like to scrapbook in 2009. For example, you may pick seasonal themes, some events you missed from the previous year, five things you’re grateful for each month—whatever you like.
3. Print the starters out as 4x6 photos (see photo below).
4. Attach a 4x6 piece of patterned paper to the back of each photo.
5. Trim lined paper (either purchased or created yourself) to 12 pieces of 4x6. Place three of these lined pages following each month in your journal. (Note: The new Epson Artisan 800 printer has a feature to make lined paper from a standard 8x5 x11 printer paper with a simple push of a button!)
With this journal at your fingertips, creating meangingful scrapbook pages should be one resolution that’s easy—and fun!—to keep.
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|